[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Coil tuning question using terry filter [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coil tuning question using terry filter

> >when tuning do I include the terry filer and resistors with the spark gap
> >shorted.  Or do I just use the spark gap shorted bare bones?
> >
> >Bud Mohrman

You want the whole setup in the same state you will have it when its
running.
Also, you want to keep your body away from the TC as much as possible.
If tuning with a scope you can watch the effect you have on tuning by
leaning inward or putting your hands anywhere near the coil.