From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Phil
Sent: 09 September 2016 16:19
To: 'Tesla Coil Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [TCML] UK Supplies

http://www.londongoods.co.uk/fart-neon-transformer-253750ma-112-p.asp

Gordon Bennet!

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DUNCAN R
Sent: 09 September 2016 08:13
To: undisclosed recipient; Tesla Coil Mailing List

Try londongoods.co.uk for NSTs

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: undisclosed recipient via Tesla<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎09/‎09/‎2016 05:33
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

There are a few that will sell them in the la/orange county area…  just type
up a pair of release of liability forms.
That’s all I had to do.

> On Sep 8, 2016, at 2:53 PM, John Nelson <ybnormal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> We had a supplier of NSTs from one of the largest neon sign companies here
in the Western US.  They had piles of them in all different sizes and sold
for $15.00.  When I went back to get another one, they will not sell them to
anyone anymore.  Something about liability.  They just throw them away.  I
have tried smaller neon stores, what is left of them, and the same thing.
No go.

>>> Troy.