[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] First coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] First coil

On my smaller test coil I'm using a large metal lathe and a large band
saw.  Both unplugged when used as a counterpoise.  Again this is a dc coil.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>