[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] 810 tube coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 810 tube coil

That's a good point. I've checked the mica's with my fluke multi and they show no signs of conduction and there value (.001uf) measures nominally correct. The only way I have to check them at voltage is to run them.  I'm about to bite the bullet and buy a variable vacuum capacitor of suitable rating. I will endeavor to post pictures or a youtube of this coil. Can I attach photos on these emails?

thanks