[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] Resonating in the visible light frequency spectrum [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Resonating in the visible light frequency spectrum

Don't trust Cheney very much. She's started a lot of myths. For a really well researched and reliable book on Tesla look at 'Wizard':

https://www.amazon.com/Wizard-Times-Nikola-Biography-Genius/dp/0806539968/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1486004460&sr=1-1&keywords=genius+seifer

Lots more in there than Cheney and all of it trustworthy.

Ed