[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VTTC grid feedback coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VTTC grid feedback coil

Hi Steve,

Glad to hear that you are finally getting some gains from this. Welcome to
the 20's ! :-) Just out of curiosity are you using enameled #22 wire?

Me, last night I decided to tweak and tune my interrupter circuit a bit
better. Timing off just a little. Just wanted it better. Did this with my
scope. Was not really expecting any gains, and today after work I tested
the coil, no gains as I thought. Mainly wanted to be sure I did not mess it
up.

I did not get to do all the measurements I wanted to do last weekend, so
hopefully this weekend.

So just 2" for you to go to be the acceptable minimum. Really would be cool
if you could get 30" also. Big difference in the arc intensity here.
Especially for a small coil and MOT powered.

Chris

Sent from my LG V20