[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] New coil video [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New coil video

Hi,

I also built a nice 3-phase DC resonant system some years ago, it can run up to 12kW. Spark gap is driven by a DC motor, speed is controlled by variac from 0 - 6000rpm, which is 0-600 bps. The only thing which is still not built is the secondary coil... Got a little bit lazy the last years. Maybe I finish this project in the future, when I got retired :-) Here are 2 videos where I test the system with a halogen bulb dummyload instead of primary coil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GHl2L7xl2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-x84V9Pqk