[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] My first ballast results [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] My first ballast results

Tyler and David,
Yes, as much as I hate to give up more valuable floor space in the shop to
another welder, it seems inevitable. I will get one someday, but I am
waiting for something priced so right, I can't say NO. So in the meantime,
I just need to scrounge up an additional 3.4 mH of inductance using stuff
around the shop. Hence the old NST core idea, which is not heavy, does not
take floor space, and has no additional cost involved.
~Dan (streamers on a budget)
Kansas City area