[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Who's got the big coil in Queens? And is it a static or rotary gap? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Who's got the big coil in Queens? And is it a static or rotary gap?

Looks like the power came back on in the buildings near the camera’s viewpoint as soon as the arc fault ceased, or was the power (and lighting) already on but unable to be seen due to  the overwhelming, sun like brightness of the massive power arcs 2 or 3 blocks away?

David

Sent from my iPhone