[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Variac Question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Variac Question

Another problem is that the core has no gap.  You need a gap to prevent the core from saturating.  Maybe you could make a gap with a slow bandsaw, as long as the whole thing doesn't go  SPROIIIIINNNNNG!