[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Three phase to Ballast? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Three phase to Ballast?

Jay,

I can't say for certain how it would work in your application.

You could certainly power the central primary through a variac and an ammeter and see what the current draw does as you increase the input voltage.  You can wire one or more paralleled 100 Watt, 120 VAC incandescent light bulbs in series with the hookup as overcurrent protection for good measure.

Come to think of it, I have a couple similar transformers in deep, deep, nearly forgotten storage that I was meaning to try that on "someday".

I'd be interested in hearing how it works.

Dave