[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VDG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VDG

I have a large VDG and the first thing that failed was the solid state
speed control.  Also I run all three of my Tesla coil RSG with a variac as
well as my VDG and never had a problem.   Good luck and stay safe.  Charles

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>