[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] VDG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] VDG

On 2/24/18 9:12 AM, doug wrote:
I think you will find that the SS globe is VERY hard SS, Your best drill will probably only scratch it. The best way I have found is to nest the globe in something and use a dermel with the "TINY" cutoff disc that comes with it. That little disc is only .026 X 1" and goes through like butter.
Doug

This is why if you have access to someone with a plasma cutter, it's great. It's what plasma cutters were invented for, since traditional cutting torches use pure oxygen to do the cutting.