[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Death Ray? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Death Ray?

Actually PBS has had several excellent documentaries on Tesla during the past several years. A really good one was an episodes of "The American Experience" series. You can probably watch them on the PBS website.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Kunkel" <dankunkel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:18:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Death Ray?

You can watch the last episode for free online. It shows the final form of
the "Death Ray" destroying a couple of drones.

https://www.sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/teslas-death-ray-a-murder-declassified-on-science/full-episodes/fbis-secret-scheme

I know we all have our problems with the show's content and in general how
modern day reality TV portrays/ruins topics we are passionate about, but
let's face it, these days we don't have any Tesla based content to choose
from on TV.

~Dan
Kansas City area