From: "YESN via Tesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 1:10:46 AM
Subject: [TCML] Secondary Coil Wiring

Hey,

Does anyone know good places to buy wiring? I can’t seem to find enough metres, they all sell 20-67 metres while I need somewhere around 400. The diameter I am going to use is 0,4 mm.
(Perhaps stupid question but: the wiring needs to already have a coating right? And is it recommended to coat the entire coil afterwards?)

Yesn

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile