[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] 833a VTTC advice [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 833a VTTC advice

Hi John,

I'm going to post when you contacted me direct.

Some good info to know again for me and others.

Dave will have to decide which of the 3 different ways to go.

So with careful tuning of the 810 straight LS despite tube ratings will
work.

Thanks John.

Quoting me and John:

"And of course I do
like the use of staccato pulsing in general  :)"

You made me smile :-)

Have a good day John.

Going to get back to work on current 3-500zg coil project that I am working
on right now.

Chris

Sent from my LG V20