[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Bad strike to a 12 inch traditional coil (somewhat terminal) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bad strike to a 12 inch traditional coil (somewhat terminal)

On my mid sized coil I don't even have any washers or metal screws close
to the primary. My case is held together by nylon screws. Every little
bit counts!