[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] multiple coils at same time off one NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] multiple coils at same time off one NST

Jim,
I have not. but I would imagine it would work if they were identical
setups, otherwise, one tank would draw more current that the other.
However, if you run each coil off of one leg of the NST to the center tap,
I would think it would work.
~Dan
Kansas City area