[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] multiple coils at same time off one NST [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] multiple coils at same time off one NST

How is that possible? With my limited knowledge I would assume this would
be quite difficult, what with impedence matching and all that. Wouldn't the
spark gaps interfere with each other?

I would be very interested to know more.