[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Welding Transformer As Ballast or Choke [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Welding Transformer As Ballast or Choke

The still unanswered question is why use the welder at minimum reactance
(shorted) rather than at maximum reactance (open)?