[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Need Energy Discharge Capacitor Information [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Need Energy Discharge Capacitor Information

Hi Bert,

I do not want to change the subject much, but I think you where at the
Hamfest in Wheaton IL today. Me and my Dad saw your vehicle with the decals
on the doors. Wish we could have met somehow. Just wanted to say hi and did
you find anything good? Me I picked up a big 140v motorized variac. 50-60
amper.
Need to look at nameplate closer still, was not to worried about this. Did
not really need another boat anchor, but the price was right.

Ok and sorry (to Steve also) for changing subject some.

Chris

Sent from my LG V20