[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] NST cleaning. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST cleaning.

We use Simple Green around the lab. Most NSTs are designed to be pretty
rugged and relatively weatherproof. Just spray and wipe, nothing special.

Or are you talking more than cleaning, like stripping down and repainting?

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is