[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Digest, Vol 127, Issue 9 [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Digest, Vol 127, Issue 9

I have run into problems with the case ground. NST Transformers I have burned them out when bad tuning has resulted in transformer arcing internally & killed the transformer the case ground is a good thing but I do not use it all 4 or now 7 are separated on an insulated from one another just 2 to drive the coil right now I just never touch them when they are on. I use a ground rod less than 40' from coil with a big welding cable like 2/0 lots of small stranded wires. My only connection to it is the bottom of my Secondary of the coil thats it GROUND.