[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] Is anyone still interested in magnifiers [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Is anyone still interested in magnifiers

I built a 2 MOT magnifier a while ago that has produced 5 foot sparks
from a 3.5 inch by 22 inch extra coil wound with 24 gauge wire. I'm
wondering why I don't see more people experimenting with this amazing
type of system.

As far as I know there isn't any spark length improvement over a
standard 2 coil system, but it has been my experience that the sparks
are much hotter and thicker.

Benjamin Lockhart