[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Is anyone still interested in magnifiers [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Is anyone still interested in magnifiers

I was planning on making my next coil a magnifier (easier to move just the secondary into the yard rather then the whole thing)

Got any video's of yours?

Cheers,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."