[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Is anyone still interested in magnifiers [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Is anyone still interested in magnifiers

Yes I do actually,I can't seem to send the video or pictures though, I
get an email saying undelivered mail returned to sender. I'm not quite
sure how to send them to you. Normally I can send things by email just
fine.

It is very nice having the sparks away from the primary coil and power
supply.

This system actually started out as a 2 coil system with a flat pancake
primary. I just built the new primary and secondary and used the old
secondary as the extra coil.

It seemed like I gained about 2 inches of spark length but I think
that's probably because of a change in overall system coupling.

As I mentioned before, the sparks got noticeably brighter! I'm not sure
why.

I can send you all the specs If you would like.

Benjamin