[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] testing mmc capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] testing mmc capacitors

Those CDEs don't fail in conduction often. A whole string never seems to go out at once either. Always one cap at a time for me. The string would become a higher value cap at a lower voltage if that happened, so the gap would still bang hard. Since his gap is acting like it has no caps, seems like one went to high impedance. If a single string goes high impedance, the overall MMC becomes a lower cap value, so that also sounds like more or less what he is seeing.