[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] anyone need a 36 volt 22 amp variable transformer? for ballast? or ?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] anyone need a 36 volt 22 amp variable transformer? for ballast? or ??

I had put this thing aside to use as a ballast/control but I'm not going to be using it - time for it to find a new home - good condition, ohmite brand, VT8LN, spec 45592, part number 175-0397 - probably from the 60s or 70s, not used much so it's in good shape,   drop me an email if you are interested.

Regards
Bill