[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Where is everyone? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

I've been lurking since the Richard Quick days when we called this "Chip's list".  Built a few coils back then and was a member of the TCBA.  Had to work for a living and now that I'm retired I have the time to play. I have filed most of the posts since the "old" days in my hard drive but still enjoy reading the comments.  Bought a pole pig back in the T&R days and am just now getting ready to start on a 10" coil.  Bought a G-10 RSG disk from Bill Wysock and got in on a "list-buy" for a huge spun torroid.  Have most all the parts, just need to get them together at one location and build.

In the mean time I just listen and learn.   :-)

steve-seattle