[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] where is everyone [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] where is everyone

Em 21/11/2018 19:03, Mark Stolz escreveu:

After I moved to other research subjects, my coils were made primarily for verification of synthesis procedures, my participation become rare here, but I still read everything that appears. I notice that even the forums (as 4HV) have far less movement. There are a few groups in Facebook dealing with Tesla coils, but the level of detail is quite low.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz