[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Adventures in SRSG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Adventures in SRSG

Bert,
Thanks for the detailed reply! There is a lot of information to go over
here.

I have good and bad news and good news to report...

I removed the PFC's, re-implemented the safety gap, removed some C from the
tank cap (I probably shouldn't have). I ran the coil amp draw dropped to an
acceptable 20a range, spark output also noticeably dropped as well. Then
spark output dropped completely! Arg. I think I fried am NST or two. I
haven't had time to inspect yet. HOWEVER!

I found a killer deal ($200) on a 2KVA 13,200 potential transformer (with
fuses).

So now I'll need to build a ballast and still need to build a phase
controller for the SRSG.

Thanks,
~Dan