From: "homerlea--- via Tesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 12:12:22 PM
Subject: [TCML] Ballast   good or not?

Since I don't know that much about transformers I need an opinion on ballasts. I put 3 transformers on eBay 42 pounds 208v in 50v @ 50 amp out and advertised them as good for Tesla coil ballasts. If they are not good for ballasts I need to remove that from the description.Jim Heagy  -----Original Message-----