[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Motor Needed for RSG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Motor Needed for RSG

A sewing machine motor runs near there and comes with a foot pedal rheostat that can be used for RPM if you put a mechanical load on the motor besides the spinning arbor.  $30 on eBay including shipping

Brandon Bebault
661-902-9715

Sent from my iPhone