[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Motor Needed for RSG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Motor Needed for RSG

Same here. I use a DC  Motor from a washing machine, controlled by a variac with bridge rectifier for the rotary gap of my DC resonant TC. These motors can run up to 10000rpm and are quite powerfull (arround 1kW). With full voltage, it rotates the heavy disk of my rotary at a maximum speed of 6000rpm which is 600 BPS.