[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] High Voltage Capacitor Oil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] High Voltage Capacitor Oil

Hi Bert,

Thanks for the response.

This is the information that I have:
It's a Maxwell (now General Atomic - model 37330, using their proprietary
"oil". Impregnant: BTDP

Regards
Paul