[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Need capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Need capacitors

 I did see some similar GTO snubber film caps made by Vishay on ebay recently.  Haven't seen any of the Eurofarad ones for quite some time now.
Thomas
    On Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 12:23:22 PM CDT, Bert Hickman <bert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 These are high-current (152 Amps RMS at 580 Volts RMS) self-healing
polypropylene metalized-film-foil snubber capacitors. Ideal for primary
circuits in solid state Tesla coils when stacked in series. A good
discussion about this particular cap can be found here on the 4hv list:

https://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?123061.post

Bert