[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] PFC Cap Bank [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] PFC Cap Bank

Excellent point Gary! Funny too because the variac I have doesn't have a
dial or markings and I was planning on making my own...from 0 to 11!
~Dan
Kansas City area