[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] The RF Police [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] The RF Police

> That is, in fact, a decent goal.  1 MVA is a nice round number
> Jim

Well...maybe 1MVA is a start. The guy I bought my potential transformer
from has a 15.625 MVA turbine!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/107Rfym62R07J0SmCPFBa0MuT5SUQ91_A/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Ary8-6i05mJrYVd8JEit95LXye9oz_2/view?usp=drivesdk

~Dan (headed for trouble one way or another)
Kansas City area