[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research VTTC Staccato Controller - puzzled on "burst" output [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research VTTC Staccato Controller - puzzled on "burst" output

Hi John and all,

Here is a link to the running videos of the "breadboard" one again and the
now "fixed" EVR:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YHsnEJ6RtaM8PrPd7

I am next still going to be doing some more minor tuning tweaking. And
then,
next I will be getting back to finally do some running line input current
scope measurements and also some secondary current measurements.

I don't know how, but I have gotten sidetracked in a good way :^)

I am curious and I know John was curious of some of my analog input current
meter measurements that I see. I do however know that my coil is running
very efficiently when it comes to VTTC's. I am getting great output and the
MOT is not working hard at all. This is also from just by touching the
transformer checking it's temperature by feel. Just another reference, that
is a yardstick hanging behind the coil.

I think I will be going back to my other post on " fairly big changes" when
I get a chance to do this and post the results. Hopefully next weekend.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20