[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research VTTC Staccato Controller - puzzled on "burst" output [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Eastern Voltage Research VTTC Staccato Controller - puzzled on "burst" output

Hi John and all,

Just a quick posting here on the EVR again. I am attaching a picture of a
scope trace. I was curious of something. When I run the EVR now in the what
I call "extra lead" mode, as I said before and showed in video, I can
actually get the coil to "cut out" adjusting the PW. So while adjusting PW
wider to get the coil to trigger reliably, I stopped adjusting this as soon
as I hit this. I shut the coil down and got the scope out to see where the
pulse timing was at. Anyways, I found this interesting and thought some
others may like to see this.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EpUZCnPWb7odiVGw9

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA