[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Bizarre tesla coil on E-Bay [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bizarre tesla coil on E-Bay

If you want to extremely spill electrons all over the place, then you need
to sacrifice something. A Tesla coil with lots of sparks is out of tune by
definition. In this case, the exaggerated secondary width compared to the
primary width, and the exaggerated height of the coil is hungry for
current. This coil will forever feast on transformers.

David Thomson