[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair

Tyler,

The core should be at ground potential, and bolted to the case, or at least the lid.  you might have to pound out the dent in the can to keep the can away from the windings.

It's the windings and leads to the bushings that need to be separated from the case.

Dave