[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] TC Max Spark Length & Output Voltage [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] TC Max Spark Length & Output Voltage

Dear Udo,

Thank-you very much for your detailed explanation of the plasma channel, how it is created & how it allows the discharge to grow.

Obviously you have much experience in this phenomenon, and have analyzed it in much detail.

Now I can appreciate how much more complicated the arc length vs. voltage is than I ever could have imagined!

So, again, I thank you very much for the time and effort you took to field my question!

Best regards,

Bill

Sent by Mačak's humble servant.