[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Secondary to top-load ratio? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Secondary to top-load ratio?

It seems from empirical data  that the general rule of thumb, at least for fairly large coil systems, is that the top load’s minor diameter should closely match the diameter of the secondary coil and the top load’s major diameter should be pretty close to the length of the secondary coil.

David Rieben

Sent from my iPhone