[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] AC flybacks [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] AC flybacks

Eric. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. I have a
Thordarson {FLY 306} That is new old stock, still in the box, and mint
condition
Doug. You are welcome to it for shipping $$. email me if you want pictures.
doug379306@xxxxxxxxx