[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] cores/inductors for resonant charging [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] cores/inductors for resonant charging

Hi Jim,

by the way, I also have a nice commercial charging inductor manufactured by STANGENES, rated 15kV / 3 Henrys, here are some photos of it:

https://bilderupload.net/bild/mn7Mp
https://bilderupload.net/bild/mneyN
https://bilderupload.net/bild/mnHbv
https://bilderupload.net/bild/mnNge
https://bilderupload.net/bild/mnV9h
https://bilderupload.net/bild/mnnl2

I think, Greg Leyh used a similar one in the Electrum Coil :-) The funny thing is, I never used this one up to now, I found it more interesting to build my own inductor.

Regards, Stefan