[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] mysterious impulses - not for real [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] mysterious impulses - not for real

Hi,

Please disregard my former posting on the impulses, this was RFI sneaking
into my scope module from the USB-cable to the computer, looking as an input
signal.

But I will be back with at better streamer current measuring setup, i hope,
based on a WiFi and battery operated scope module, to eliminate RFI
sensitive mains connections and long cables. Perhaps without outrageous
impulses, but with better validated results.

With a humble bow,

Jan

Stockholm, Sweden