[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Powering SGTC. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Powering SGTC.

I used 18 GA. XJS wire at 30 feet, and it couldn’t even charge the caps.
I initially thought I mis-wired it when I put it back together, then double checked the continuity of the wire, it was all fine.