[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] Wisconsin Tesla coil builders... [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Wisconsin Tesla coil builders...

Hi all,

I have some adequate experience working with electronics, but I'm still a
bit wet behind the ears when it comes to high voltage builds... Thanks to
the years of contributions from groups like this and other online
resources, I have easily discovered a wealth of information regarding Tesla
coil design and construction. However, I would LOVE to actually meet a few
builders, pick their brains, and just talk high voltage for a while!

Are there any Wisconsin based builders out there that are open to showing
off some of their builds in-person, or would be willing to chat about their
experiences with high voltage projects?

I know that there used to be some annual Teslathons in WI which sadly seem
to have ended years ago (boy did I miss out). But if anyone in WI has some
time to talk about what they've built (or are currently building), I would
drive to you, ask too many questions, and listen really really well!

Please feel free to hit me up directly (if that's ok?):
freq_out@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
-Brian