From: "undisclosed recipient via Tesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 11:31:07 AM
Subject: [TCML] Primary cap behavior

 Please pardon the crude drawing but this is the best way

terminal out 1---[cap]—[cap]—[cap]—[cap—[cap]—[cap]—[cap]—[cap]—[cap]—|  input  |—[cap]—[cap]—[cap]—[cap]—[cap]—p[cap]—[cap]—[cap]—[cap]— terminal out 2
 Each string of caps can handle 19 kV

With terminal 1 tapped onto the primary coil, it works as expected.
HOWEVER when I attach terminal 2 as well then I literally get nothing
Yet when I attach terminal 2 to the primary coil it works as expected.

any ideas?